Attendee Feedback - 7 Day Modular Course
Attendee Feedback - 2018
Attendee Feedback - 2nd February 2015
Quotes from 2013-14 Course Evaluations
- "I would like to say a heartfelt thank you for some of the most profound training in my 37 year teaching career."
Lowering the effects of toxic shame:
- "The power of this session will remain with me for the remainder of my teaching career."
- "One of the most powerful sessions I have ever been to."
- "So much covered and so much to convey to other staff."
- "This was very empowering and already seeing the results."
Formulation of attachment support programs:
- "This was invaluable in opening my eyes to the range of different steps we could take and possible interventions."
- "I was really struck by how these programs can be used to support a child for a really long period of time. It is really helpful to look at these large timescales."
- "Very informative and helped to focus on where to go with specific children."
Assessments of those needing attachment support programs:
- "My mind set has changed - really keen to know how to support children at work."
- "Came away feeling I had to share with colleagues. Connection before correction really important."
- "The support materials helped formulate a framework so could begin to think at a strategic level about how to do it."
- "I began to notice other children who also may have had attachment difficulties and resulted in my asking questions re: possible trauma."
- "Really useful and practical. This day really changed my approach."
Transitions and home/school partnership:
- "I now have a much stronger relationship with the Foster parents and feel in a position to develop it further for the sake of the child."
- "Lots of really practical ideas, easy to relate to how this can be used in school."
The power of relationship and the development of permanency:
- "Fabulous day-loved the theraplay particularly."